2012年1月2日月曜日

Lively tonight

My home is so lively tonight in 7 members in all with my son and relative's family including children. Tomorrow we must take care of children all day long taking them to some park and another playing garden. New year holidays this year would be fully occupied by them.
Talking about emigration to US was the title this evening with them being favor of positive opinions, to LA or Hawaii? I may change my residence to some foreign country, it's OK no problem, as I have lead a life for more then a half of a century in Japan, the place I had born should not be the same as a final one.

I have enough confidence to overcome language, financial and food problems wherever I may settle in future.
Suppose that I might get up in the morning tomorrow in completely different circumstantial condition, with different place, different language and different food and different manner and customs in different culture, I have enough confidence to be getting accustomed to them in very short period of time.
I might be punching keys of PC at different place in different language in few years?
Of course the immigration into the country in favor of lower prices, the lower the better.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿