2012年1月29日日曜日

Riding tastes

Actually feel I, not excessively but a slight a lack of stability on steering while straight running of BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model recently. To tell the truth, at a loss I am these days, boring the axle setting of GC8 GDB Turbo WRX model in BC7, too hard pushing up from the ground is unendurable for my ride.

So some idea comes up in my mind that back to the originally long coil springs instead of short strong ones now she is wearing with harder shock absorbers for another new WRX, genuine not by STI.
The combination softer spring and harder dumper is the ordinal way that BMW often takes?

The angular positioning of frontal lower arm would be set as originally designed for this model if only suspension springs were replaced as originally they were. I hope some natural steering reactions should be re-obtained like before modification.

I have no intentions to measure the inconvenience leaving the shorter springs as they are, lowering the steering tie rod end position and knuckle ball joint doing in the same way, because feel I the cause of the strange reaction must be in the angular positioning of lower arm themselves, producing the knuckle ball joint comes inside when depressed in spite of the duty of moving out side.

This inverted physical phenomena is the critical problem for height downing modification. In this different positioning from original designing, the action of frontal axle acts inconveniently, no way to deceive this fundamental problem.
This is the reason why I determined to change suspension spring as they were originally, all the strange ride taste would be eliminated if I proceed to this troublesome & tiresome work, do I have enough energy & stamina?

In addition, my age obliges me to feel the priority is not a stability while turning some curvature but the softer and comfortable ride while straight running on earth. My brain cortex does not accept any centrifugal physical stress these days.
Better calm and gentle ride like in Cadillac.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿