2012年1月26日木曜日

Why Babylon does?

Checking program in new computer, found out I again abhorrent program, yes, Babylon tool bar.
Sticky, muddy and viscoelasticity character of the program makes me nervous so much, some Jewish software company does like this. Why did it have to be done insidiously for the ordinal PC user?
This is one of a critical disadvantage for Jewish society. Though I have a few Jewish intimate friend, the view for them has changed by Babylon soft ware. It is a very natural result to make a friendly person enemy, if you attack unreasonably.
Jewish Babylon would incline Jewish society to the direction being hated in the world much more than before, because this is their business. I hope the bacteria scattering program disappear as soon as possible, including you if possible, because we do not need any poison in this world.
Again wanna I say, "You are hated on earth!".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿