2012年1月28日土曜日

Prodigal son

I have spent money 40,000,000 yen for my son as his college tuition and this time additional 6,500,000 yen for his modification on our new laboratory.
To my surprise, he insist to make me pay more 4,000,000 yen for new private car, Alfa Romeo Julieta?
How come?!!! He appeals his foolishness as a prodigal son?

I don't guess his emotional condition? He said to be bought right steering model knowing the ill setting of the left side brake master vacuum assist and the right side brake pedal position. It goes without writing here, strange long and twisted linkage crossing bulkhead causes bad braking feel as reported since long time ago. No permissions are allowed if the constructor might be Alfa Romeo. He says he could not say about the critical disadvantage on the brake system, because I deny immediately after hearing it?

He should not let me know as if he might keep this right steering Julieta, because the ill positioned brake master assist cannot be bought whatever thing happen, why does it happen to be a owner of a Mock?
I wanna say to my son,"Don't struggle yourself till the most suitable one for you is found out! Because you have enough now, you stole my 3L Flat6 B4 SUBARU Legacy  3 years ago?".

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿