2012年1月5日木曜日

Not for me. Golf 1200

Though not a few report said so good about the new VW Golf 1200cc with DEG trans-axle, test driving by myself did not give any impressive excitement at all. Actually made me feel my car used today was far better than Golf 1200.

I was disappointed in the result of test driving, in spite of the lowest 2500,000 yen was the price they served including all the expenses. Additionally the brake pedal touch was not good, some small bubble may exist in brake pipe line? Consequently, it disappeared from my distinction as a next car that I'm going to keep yesterday.

Audi A3 may the next one that stands by me at hand? Also the high frequency hitting noise rising fro the huge direct cylindrical direct injector spoiled my interest so much.

The thermostat equipped in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model would be replaced, if the parts could be obtained from the dealer. Troublesome replacement of LLC should be surely accompanied unavoidably, I must smell a pungent odor of Ethylene Glycol whether I like or not.

I must call him up to negotiate about the stopping brake fluid leak from the left rear caliper breeding valve portion today the firs beginning day for new year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿