2012年1月4日水曜日

Farewell

Grand children would come back home to Tokyo soon, some parting sadness comes out in our mind, they were so noisy as to feel us unacceptable, this kind of tendency is an usual phenomena.

I would set up newly introduced PC in my laboratory after bring them to New Osaka Station before noon. Setting FAX modem might be a complicated work? Replacement of water hoses in every working chair is the required task, ordered parts have already arrived.

Least 2 months of period is the lust opportunity to continue my own business at the conventional place, it may be the end of my working life as a practitioner.
As mentioned before, the obligation to move our laboratory according to Hankyu Station Development may be the time for a change of generation accepting my son as a member of our stuff.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿