2011年2月25日金曜日

Teflon powder


Micro grain Teflon powder Microflon-2 was applied on 4 engines and power steering pressure lines yesterday.
Remarkable improvements were recomended promptly, became smooth,being in less mechanical noises, powerful and satable.
Remembering 40 years ago, there was same kind of additives, Microron and Flonteer etc. Now the Teflon power material reminds me of good, young and cheerful days.

Incredibly used I Mosquito coil yesterday while I was working under the automobiles. Sudden and unseasonable warmth invited pupal eclosions of mosquito?

Residual tasks for VW 1302 Super Beetle are wind washer, fuse replacement broken by my miswiring, remember the control is minus on old Beetle.
I would try to have a temporal license to bring my Beetle to Netz TOYOTA for servicing on head light directions, brake effect checking, side slip test and emission gas checking, CO below 4,5%, HC 1500ppm.
I'm at a loss how to do on setting the day at the same time, Legal Inspection Test day and the upper preliminary inspection in TOYOTA.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿