2010年7月14日水曜日

Vulnerability

Some vulnerability exists to do anything if he or she is not a professional or layman(laywoman) in the specific field.
My son graduated this year easily change important parts of his automobile without deeper considerations, destroying precisely fixed wheel alignments performed by me, not once but several times. He does well but I have not a little suspicion on his works because of less experiences and lack of considerations.
There exists vulnerability because of young age. So, I take care of him from a distance not to hurt his intensions to do something, nourishing his wills and hopes.
Only his manual training by himself can make him progressed, this is my idea.
I'm always prepared to assist him utmost whenever he wants.

On using any machinery especially vehicles should no have a piece of fear factor. The driving pleasure is reduced so much if the vehicle has a disadvantage. So I wanna keep it in vest condition ultimately. Almost of defect are caused by mechanical factors except those of sensors, clunk angel, cam angle, water temperature, oxygen, knocking, air flow and air temperature.
I make it a rule to desert my car when motor or trans-axle goes away.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿