2010年7月24日土曜日

2NZ-FE




NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz has brake assist system, activating additive brake power when weakly but quickly brake pedal is pushed down on appling additional vacuum power from vacuum tank. This control is done by ECU with some signals of emergency situation. I feel worse on this system, just it's a too kind to feel thankful.
Finally I stopped vacuum circuitry with the method of inserting small ball in the connecting hose, becomming far better without the assist.

Finding out vibration canceller on Eg mount of 2NZ-FE motor. This small part here plays a part of progress on NVH establishment.

The joint on my left leg ached with inflamation yesterday, but with antibiotics ,Cephalosporin, my body condition recovered. Remembering the surgical operation the day before yesterday in the evening, I smelled some odd for a few seconds while cutting out infectious cronic tissue in the patient's body. My lung must have been infected by some bacteria at that time, may be Staphylococcus aureus.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿