2010年7月12日月曜日

Future tasks

Computer crushed this morning, XP drill 32 is lost happening unexpectedly. Problems happen one after another in my circumstances. Once decided to solve any problems around me by myself, I must do those, but most of my free time has been occupied by solving them with DIY methods, time passes so quickly if I'm busy doing. Then is there another way to live except doing like this for me ? The answer is negative.
On comming Thursday I'll check wheel alignment on EP82 TOYOTA Starlet after previous setback adjustment and replace magnetic switch module on starter motor.
And on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, the heavy tasks on XH200 Opel Vectra would be performed, replacement of the starter motor and the alternator and of foure shock absorbers, very sweaty and tiresome works in these climate on earth.
In addition all the works must be performed at the same quality as professional's and sometime exceed them.
I'll do that !

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿