2010年7月31日土曜日

Stuffy




My Tomy taking a knap on the step is not sleeping but is watching me with shallow eyes in this stuffy and lazy climate. Now is the most unpleasant period of time through the year, let's overcome this hard season with the best cares.
Thanks to precise wheel adjustments on 5 vehicles at my hand, all of them goes without inconveniences, though minor troubles were left unserviced. The troubles have nothing to do with the fundamental performances, running, turning and stopping, this is why left undone, but I'm going to solve the residual problems gradually.
New race? I found out near the bitch this living thing, without eyes? Thin but relatively long, like earthworm but the shape of head is different, what's this.
Anyway no living thing does not exists without any reason.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿