2010年7月16日金曜日

Admire Opel

Thanks to desperate effort yesterday, hard tasks were carried out on XH200 Opel Vectra, taking down an alternator and a starter motor, enduring so boring tasks. Comparing with the same tasks on Japanese vehicle, 4 to 5 times efforts are required, how come ? For example, the mounting bolts on starter motor are different size, upper 19mm and lower 18mm ?
By servicing on Vectra, I have been gotten accustomed to her quire and strange charactors.
Comming two holidays would be spent on servicing for Opel, strut shock absorber replacements and alta. and starter reconstructions.

I saw a Mercedes running with twisting right side, probablly thrust angle might be minus, though new model E-350 as it was the driver was adjusting his steering to left side periodically, so the automobile went snake through, this phenomena was not percieved by him because the reactive adjustment were performed without consciousness. European high class new model with high price tag goes with strange actions ?
This affair last evening made me consider deeply, Mercedes factory must have done safety check according to European Traffic Safety Standards, there appear some vehicle out of standard on wheel alignment, especially thrust angle within +-10minutes(angle value), more adjusting takes time and money, then let them(non European standard) export to Japan market, because Japnese vehicle inspection system does not have the important standard on thrust angle !
How about this story ? Unlikely or likely?
Also I don't deny that I felt some superiority complex at that time following oblique dog running Mercedes though I was in NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz. Telling the truth I said to myself, "I don't want to drive that expensive imported German automobile how much money I may be paid." Yes, my Vitz is precisely adjusted on the constructive geometries and on the wheel alignments.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿