2010年7月7日水曜日

Tiredness or satisfactory

No tiredness with no satisfactory or tiresome but with satisfactory, which do I prefer ?
Yes I do the latter, but just a mimicry or following another persons behind are not so interesting for me at any time, I must find out some creation to do anything.
Basically I do not pay attention to the matter of common occurrence, with no reading news paper, because no new matter is not described there, exactly the same matters as yesterday though there are some difference in those places and in those persons.
I make it a rule to find out something creative in any field from a amateur standing point of view with conviction of creations.

I came up to the elementary school as a specialized doctor, finding out many bamboo trees there for "Tanabata ceremony", meeting only once a year for lovers across to Milky Way. But the the weather condition is not so favorable because of cloud of rainy season, this year may be unlucky for children.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿