2011年12月15日木曜日

Working for BC7 SUBARU Legacy

The brake master cylinder inner kit would be opened today for BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model, remembering the past she has no experience to be serviced on brake master cylinder for 20 years, so now is the very opportunity to be done on critical safety mechanism, though operating cylinders in disk brake calipers were serviced when they were replaced into newer specification for disk rotors, F/R 15".

Question is the necessity of removing air bubble in the brake line, ABS unit inside? I've ever experienced with draining air nipples, then the air removing procedures are required on every nipple point or not? Actually the necessity would be proved when serviced today.

When checked the lateral movement of rear drive shaft of BC7 revealed the lack of lubrication with packed grease on both side, additional application of lubricant is the following task for BC7.

Keeping relatively old automobiles 6 in number springs tasks to my mind one after another endlessly, this circumstance is not bad but my pleasure, otherwise I would be bored with too much time. Thank to munificent repairing parts supply from Web sites especially for 40 years air-cooled VW, I can continue every automobile without any problems nor huge difficulties.

Almost 15 years have passed since I determined to repair by myself all the devices and equipments around me including mechanical and electric equipments for my own job. This determination contribute on shape up my skills and immediate repairing as my working place situating 20 minutes by train to the electric quarter of Nipponbashi Osaka like Akihabara Tokyo, though smaller scaled. Spending time for my job, mending devices and taking rest are now superbly balanced now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿