2011年12月22日木曜日

ABS unit burdened

The luggage from Akita prefecture arrived at my laboratory just abound noon today, the air pressure hose ordered came together. As I planned I could apply used ABS control unit was mounted in the original position of the engine room of BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model.

Opening the control unit found out the parts engraved BOSCH, reminding me of the Licensed production according to BOSCH patented ABS system.

Only on the inlet 1/8 pipe connecting portion I found out oil leakage, this problem had been foreseen prior to the working, the ill fitting result did not discourage me so much, countermeasure for the oil leakage is the same as brake hose replacement 5 years ago. Aluminum alloy thin sheet simm would be inserted between the coupling surfaces, it's prepared in my mind as a task for tomorrow.

Tomorrow would be an inadequate day for going out, because the traffic should be so crowded for the meeting of two conditions, international holiday and the end of the month with the end of the year. Staying at pit is the better working in good humor.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿