2011年12月4日日曜日

Advance

Today we decided to construct our new laboratory with the designing based on my son's planning thoroughly, no room to insert my opinion a little.
Too many captains in a boat it goes up to the mountain, as proverb says, things never make a step forward, determined I being refrain from saying any opinions on this constructive planning.
His drawing has made progress day by day, recommending him to be a great designer.
As for me, any designing will do if the working place was prepared there within the limited date, the end of the February next year.

He must have satisfactions to see the constructor here introduced by me. The further negotiations would be done with him directly.
Anyway the meeting today was so worthy for all of us, spearing time as long as 3 hours.
Today, things have a boundary significantly advance.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿