2011年12月25日日曜日

Tasks for today

Strange hitting noise when bounded from the A pillar portion of VW1302 Super Beetle must be checked and eliminated today, otherwise the further use of Beetle would not be interesting because of irritating stimulation, sensitive on such kind of clicking noise as I am since my childhood.

Re-checking of brake fluid leak on ABS unit in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model should be also performed because I had destroyed the former good condition by my ill prognosis, unnecessary replacement of brake master cylinder rubber inner parts. I must crack the case at any rate for a bright New Year!

As mentioned before, compensating the lack of ATF and new lead battery introduction, XH200 OPEL B-Vectra has recovered ultimate condition unexpectedly. As for NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz, no driving testing has not been performed after motor oil replacement and Microflon additive application and new 40B19R lead battery introduction, today I'll do that.

The application of Microflon in 3SGE YAMAHA motor in SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza has not yet performed, do that in very near future!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿