2011年12月17日土曜日

What a day before yeasterday?


Consulting with SUBARU customer's center in Tokyo proved the error the day before yesterday had been brought out by my own critical mistaking on the bubble removing procedure in the pressure circuitry, simply wrong turn.
The bubble in a pipe between the brake master cylinder and ABS unit should be removed first, but I did it as the final turn, falling into Hell!

The invasion of bubble should be avoided otherwise pressure O shape rubber ring would be pinched and cut resulting critical oil leak, so written in the service manual, I had not read the most important information, it's 100 % my business.

Only the ABS unit in BC7 had 2 breather nipples in the 6 automobile I'm keeping now and I had not pay attention the importance of the turns of breathing procedure, no apology is no meaning after the critical accident on earth!

In the YaHoo auction the same ABS unit is exhibited by chance at 5,000 yen with shipping fee 1,000 yen. I'll attend the auction and try to apply the used parts in BC7 at least the end of next week?

I'll go out to Southern OSAKA this after noon with removed ABS unit in ill condition to Tezukayama branch of OSAKA SUBARU for much more deeper negotiation about the future use of BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model, there working a special mechanical engineer who served WRC as service chief engineer actually who has been supporting me with worthy advices for more than 10 years.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿