2011年12月11日日曜日

40 years ago with Beetle




I happened to come across with the Web site that we had been making researches 40 years ago, I and he had been young guys each other but now both of us are old enough to represent some companies with white hairs?
My brain pulled up to the institute that I had belonged about 15 years of interval and the memories came up my mind so clearly to hear their voices behind of my ears, yes, good old days had remembered in the back of my eyelids.

At that time there were two opposing theories in our field and we were bent upon both of them without hesitations of shame, because the former group had great advantage constructed for long period of time far from being discarded.
Few hours of net surfing in the field made me feel being corrected by the collar, no sleeping is allowed, get up and stand straight on earth then Salute!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿