2011年12月27日火曜日

New PC arrived!



Cheese Hamburger Personal Computers by Sofmap arrived at my laboratory yesterday. There were some mistakes, they packed D-sub-16pins to digital output for analogue LCD because the video card on new PC did not have analogue out put, but arrived one had D-sub-16pins output port, eventually the adapters packed together are not necessary, they would be returned soon.

The former PC was second handed to my sons use and 12 years have passed since it came to me, of course there were maintenance several times including 3 times of HDD changing.
2,5GHz to 3,3GHz transition on CPU speeds makes me feel like completely different world machinery. Though I have been saying to myself, any machinery should be second handed because of prices and capability and fun to recover originally designed performance promptly, smell of new goods reminded me of good younger lives more than a half of century ago.

Additionally, the soft wear Windows 7 is far better and easy to use, as naturally so designed.

Only one problem is FAX modem equipped in the former machinery, PC slot pin socket design is changed into smaller one like Ultra ATA to Serial ATA! Our business field uses ancient communication way because there are many old headed persons in the executive in our society. E-mailing is the reliable and faster way, no?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿