2011年12月12日月曜日

KIRIN BEER Park Kobe




30 minutes driving from my villa pit took me an interesting restaurant operated by Kirin Beer Co., Kirin Beer Park KOBE, in Nishinomiya Pref. Sanda City. Unintentionally the GPS guidance happened to showing some special place for lunch yesterday near by Sanda Woody Town.
1,100 yen for a lunch was reasonable not so good but not so bad, a dish of chicken satay and breads with salad bar.
People visiting here is invited for a Beer Plant Tour, not only for a lunch restaurant.
As it was a holiday yesterday, gave up I the tour taking 1 hour of period of time, I would try next chance.

I found out the voltage of note PC power supply is 16,65V, may be possible to utilize as a car battery charger if some safety circuitry might not be activated while charging.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿