2018年4月25日水曜日

Volunteer activity

I happened to participate in a volunteer group action to visit the Geriatric nursing home at Toyooka in northern Hyogo prefecture. My duty was to pic some old women up on the way from Osaka area and to scatter them on the way back, all of them had been paramedical stuff now retired because of age.
The woman in the Geriatric nursing home is now in the condition of suffering from "Dementia" and speaks a little. It was very natural that it was very noisy and talkative in the car because they met since few year having the history of alumnus each other, but as for our biggest surprise, the old dumb woman started to speak as if she was in a normal condition, in addition, she remembered the name of all of visitors in full names. She spoke much regained her sparkling eyes glow to be a normal member of a intimate friend in a school days. Judging  from the change of her face from dull to lively, her emotional condition must be recovered as before and she must overcome her disease soon.
The importance is a stimulation from the circumstance, so I felt. I could be one of them in a friendly ring with the best joy. It was so helpful that I had been a member of the medical field to get into their field.

I could drop in some place on the way back around Toyooka city, one is the Tulip Garden with 300 different color and 1,000,000 in total designing the characteristic doll called "Gensan".  Big number of the tulip plant moved us unusually.
The other was the famous tourist attraction "Gembudo", Rock Plate Compression Layer.
We were surprised so much to see huge phenomena by the crustal deformation and we could catch some big energy exerted by the Earth's Crust. I'm sure to visit there again. Just impressive at all.
Consequently, I did all of my duty coming at home just around 9 at night driving as long as 600 km in two days, unexpectedly my body condition is not so bad.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿