2018年4月18日水曜日

Absence

Because I have accepted some difficult work, I'm absent from writing here unexpectedly. I was asked to do that by the Professor who had been in an intimate relations each other, I could not refuse his proposal for the sake of friendship piled as long as 45 years.
As I had made up my mind to retire completely from the long lasted occupation, I deserted all the related information and silver salt transparencies.
I must describe my article just depending on my memories, it took me some time to remember my pasts and the circumstances at those times.
In my condition these days, one day passes like nothing at all.
I'm obliged to increase the contents volume of the book, I have no intention to do that unreasonably.
I cannot follow to another writers if they do that in big volume.
Writing too much is not always the way to make the readers understood well.
Clearly, easy to be understood, short in necessary and politely are my way.
I just dictate only the truth and the fact in the book avoiding any flossy exaggerations.
Lie and pseudo exaggerated curse are prevailing in our Scientific Field even now, I cannot help omitting if I come across with them unintentionally.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿