2018年4月8日日曜日

Off set counter weight

In spite of windy and cold weather, KMA Golden Age & Old Timer meeting was held at Uji in Kyoto today.
All of them were a like a family, in case of stranger for me, we could be a long lasting Friends each other after a short talk.
There, I happened to meet with Mr. Ueda who had been a chief engineer at Ogawa Precision Company and now retired. Because he is one of an indispensable judge in F3A stunt field and he is very seldom to appear this kind of meeting today.
A questionnaire comes up in my mind about the off set counter weight designing in OS 55 AX motor. Though he is an outsider now, he could imagine that the combustion power timing delayed, so it must be a counter measure for the improvement of work efficiency, another way for that purpose, intake port is designated as distorted delayed position, it was the often the case in Italian Super Tiger motors.
This kind of information that I didn't realize are the good for me today, worthy participating to the meeting.
I come to know what will happen if OS 55 AX is operated under YS fuel pressurized condition with 9,5 mm throat.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿