2018年5月2日水曜日

Now Summer season in Japan

Every worm and insect starts to be active these warmer days, butterflies and bees are flying about in my garden. I am surprised to be flown across to my face by a black swallowtail butterfly. I'm afraid of a big bear bee so much coming just near by me.
My writing work is covered about 70 %, remembering my passed memories that is just like yesterday, actually the time interval 30 years has passed already now.
As I have deserted all the documents and silver-salt transparencies last year, additional works to taking photos for the new publication.
All most of them would be obtained if I make up my mind utilizing my son's working place, I got the permission to do that.
But he is not always willing to publish my book, because much of hidden know-hows are exhibited in it. He insists not to do that.
The compromise is publishing it in English only but not Japanese language.
If the book is written in English, most of Japanese would not read out through.
US Mosby publishing company is in my mind.
Probably, a Professor who is my long lasting intimate friend would give me a better answer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿