2018年4月11日水曜日

Improvement & sophistication

It was not changed to continue keeping old designed motors at hand, over 50 in numbers, until I recognize the sophistication applied on recent motors, so some change of mind is now coming. Members of the research and development in the factory has not been sleeping for long time, but they improved their products in sophistication every time they perform model changes.
My main airplane should be burdened the most recent and sophisticated motor if I desire to participate in the contest and to win.
Off-set counter weight angular position, finely engraved oil gallery line parallel to the crankshaft surface for the front bearing lubrication and smoothly formed intake gas way, etc. Sophistication are recognized everywhere in the construction, all of them fulfills my internal requirements.
Mr. Ueda who has been one of the most reliable adviser as long as 45 years, gives me more than I asked anytime as a gift. A sophisticated technology to improve power and torque on the ring piston motor by drilling 3 holes at piston top passing through at ring inner surfaces, these are intended to exert combustion force directly on the pressure ring inner surface.
I would like to determine the new direction to proceed after the testing operation of OS 55 AX motor burdened on the nose of YOSHIOKA Sunday alpha 50.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿