2013年7月27日土曜日

Time passes


Knuckle ball joint boots in VW 1302 Super Beetle have replaced safe, of course Chrome Molybdenum grease material was fulfilled inside. Because I have perceived the boots fracture before ball joint was invaded by rust attack, it's smooth function was not lost. Replaced rubber boots made in Japan, Ohono Rubber Company has enough capability and capacity to be moved continuously and rotate in every turning phase, in addition it has a small grease nipple for additional lubrication. I would be relieved by this measure for the time being.

I'm obliged to organize my villa in the mountain side, yes the upper construction would be destroyed soon and be sold as a flat ground. The place that supported me for a long time would be disappeared, my corner stone of heart would be deserted. I will participate in the gathering there tomorrow with some loneliness. Memories of good days will not remain after the affair.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿