2013年7月15日月曜日

Affairs yesterday

Critical problem happened on my main computer this morning, how come? It does not start at all, AD-Aware and Spybot SD programs ran last night, that were the reason for the malfunction? While booting up I might have pushed the starting switch by mistake. Now I know how much did I rely upon Inter net system for my own daily life. I'm completely in holding up condition!

On air-cooled VW 1302 Super Beetle, I realized that some brake oil might have happened on the right front operative cylinder portion, too shinny adjusting gear made me doubt the dysfunction at that time, further inspection disassembling frontal drum by loosening hub nut later it was too much sensitive reaction, my anxiety, operating cylinder assembly replacement, was in vain. Brake shoe touching surfaces with the drum inside were good finished with even wear. Though I almost gave up to come home in VW 1302 Super Beetle last night, I could do in it, testing the effect of insulation applied on the bulk head and the floor instead of original fur material resulting the rubber material would be available as an alternative application. I knew that an even narrow crack on the floor permit the noise invasion especially with higher frequency from road and tire and trans-axle gear operation.
In order to prevent the further invasion by rusting, anti-rust painting would be applied  prior to rubber sheet material adhesion onto bulk head and floor. In addition, some cavity was found after removing old material(terribly smells of mold), I am about to apply there some rubber material for example nylon hose. Anyway, reconstruction of Beetle's cabin is well undergoing. I realized that almost of strange mold smell has removed after these treatment.

A modified Minolta MD Zoom lens 35-135 performs well unexpectedly, especially in the scene of the shooting Stage with it's adjustment range of view angel. Though it has no auto focusing mechanism, it is available even now with good weight balance with Canon EOS 7D body.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿