2013年7月5日金曜日

Stress

New model of working chairs would be introduced tomorrow in my place and I would be an ultimately busy person this end of week. This consideration is one of a strategy to make my son come back to OSAKA who is now playing his life in country side at Seki city in Gifu Pref. To tell the truth, I don't always agree this kind of cheating replacement of equipment, because the instruments here are now working well without any mechanical problems though 25 years interval has passed since their production. Because of the difference on the principle in designing, I will not get accustomed to use new models even after new introduction of different equipment, they would be only some obtrusive obstacles for me. But, I will have to keep working in this inconvenient circumstance at least for more 10 years from now till he would replace with me, how come? I must find out the way to break unexplainable stress.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿