2013年7月19日金曜日

Miscellaneous thoughts

I have come to a conclusion that restoring old car and purchasing new car are almost the same price in the end if we don't count labors to do that and eye-opening improvements in sophisticated automatic trans-axle and fuel consumption. Recently, trans-axle design has much improved inviting DSG system in Europe moving away from long lasted Torque Converter Automatic Trans-axle system. Direct cylindrical injection, piled Supercharging system technology have make it possible to establishing fuel economy, incredibly less then a half compared with conventional system.
As a next attempt, I'll buy new car if my keeping cars would die in future, with the newest and most improved system except Hybrid nor activated with electric motor.

Residual task for air-cooled VW 1302 Super Beetle are trailing arm hinge bushes on both side, rear hub bearing lubrication, broken knuckle ball joint replacement and clutch linkage lubrication in the center floor tunnel, the goal is at my hand, so let's make efforts from now.

My son is now crazy in TOYOTA Cresta that is two generation old car defeating tinker, making some critical hitting noise because of it's crank shaft supporting bearing wear, it is not an alive car but dead one that has no meaning and no worthy to invest any more, so I perceive. When do you wake up, my son! Keeping a car that some love is not divided leads to any big traffic accident. This one should be used in the closed circuit, so you must not apply number registration, but he turned a deaf ear to me, just it's miserable, because I don't want to receive any news of accident and I'm always in the anxiety.     

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿