2013年7月20日土曜日

Change my emotional condition

It is not so stuffy as usual this morning in the hottest season in OSAKA, a work to some extent must be done before Sun rises high, otherwise higher temperature and stuffy humidity prevent us to work well.
As some residual work for air-cooled VW1302 Super Beetle, sliding grass position on the right side fine adjusting removing inner layer cover and left side door catch positioning adjustment must be performed. Friction resistances on both mechanical construction should be removed setting them in their adequate positions and lubrication.

Very peaceful 8 days have passed and again my conventional daily life would be started, the reason is --- as a matter for regret, my Xhanthippe comes back home this evening from a trip to Northern Europe, she must be on board in the airplane now to Kansai International Airport, let's change my emotional condition as before, any unreasonable request must be accepted without any complaints. For 2 to 3 days, she continues to complaining linger due to the jet lag. I must gibbet myself in front of her running amuck, It's nothing but a mental and physical training for me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿