2013年7月4日木曜日

A target of hobby

The object of experiment loses it's passion if the result is once obtained, that resembles the phenomena after the love affair, the same thing is said if prepared period might be long as occupying over half of my life span. So, I must seek and find out another new object that could be last several period of time after loosing former one however long it had been, because my residual life time is limited and too short to be carried out.

The object was overcome the other day that has been lasting over 40 years, "Establishing Zero Thrust in vehicles". Then, what would be next for me to have from now as a fascinating object?
The research in "Air foil" is one of a choice in my mind, making progressed airfoil main wing as a Radio Control model airplane, fly it and feel the difference actually carried by sophisticated lib shape character of the flight. Interesting hobby play, don't you think?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿