2013年7月9日火曜日

All settled down

All the new equipment have settled down on my working place and my son went home to Seki City in Gifu Pref. late at night yesterday after adjusting wheel alignment and axle constructive geometry in TOYOTA Cresta produced 10 years ago. Now my garage is vacant and clean, but I feel some loneliness and emptiness a little in spite of being disturbed my peaceful living environment. Basically recommend I that he might do anything he want to try except any danger nor dirt in the unpredictable accidents.
As new machinery for our business has been introduced according to his desire, probably come back to OSAKA he would in near future? Next year? It's annoying for him to be expected in future, so I would not do that too much.

Air-cooled VW Super Beetle 1302 would come back to me with becoming clean and beautiful like new car. Painting and inner covering cloths replacing procedures have over, so informed last Friday. As I said to the worker he may do anything on the Beetle if he feel and determine without negotiating with me, I must prepare some reasonable expenses. I'm afraid to know the price taking care of my eyes and ears not to fall down.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿