2013年7月21日日曜日

Research environment

I have some tendency to concentrate too much in mechanical construction of machinery and to repair and to restore broken ones, so I feel that it is the time to change the way of thinking, I might have gone astray too much into only one direction. I happened to come across with a book titled "Statistics is the strongest learning", the writer had been done in the field, "Cakes" in contents platform as a Series of "Statistical algorithm".
Looking around my living circumstance, a study environment like paradise are in place, because some Professor, a lecturer are living here in my neighborhood as intimate friends. It's like that I'm sitting on a pile of treasure! They say nothing to me about an academic statistic around the days, because I don't ask academic and professional questions, just talking about, talking about the low time occurrences. They must be willing to fit themselves with my lower dimension. Remembering the fact, I determined to study much deeper on Statistics, because no question would occur in myself if I don't study nor practice. In another words, studying makes questions on the way if I do it really and seriously.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿