2013年7月6日土曜日

Taking care of an infant

New machinery for our business are going to be introduced into the working place today, in spite of such a extraordinary & serious condition, my son asked me to make my garage vacant, how come, he is coming back to OSAKA in a car from Gifu Pref. He must have a planning that he would take care of his car by himself, now he is crazy in car modification as his hobby, while machinery replacement works are undergoing? He should be the leader today of the construction site here, he has no permission to escape nor neglect his business, he cannot play as he likes ignoring extraordinary atmospheric and environmental conditions around. Suppose that the situations are  reversed, invited workers today in severe condition should feel how would be the personality and dignity of the owner, not of mine but of his shall be? The machinery replacement with huge expenses is not my desire but my son's! I would take part in this affair today because not to play as an owner but to monitor my son's strange and stupid attitude, why must I pay attention to him on a trifle matter on earth, he is not a kid but an adult person on earth, how come?!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿