2013年7月8日月曜日

Generosity

Exhausted yesterday as I was, I have come to my working place early in the morning by train, because my garage has been occupied by my son's strange car.
The affair yesterday was over with a little troubles, new machinery system has introduced in my working place, 2 of 5 were replaces into different model advised by my son. Because the designing concept is completely different from conventionally equipped in us, there is only a sense of discomfort for me, so, new system would be the most unlikely to be used by me.
In addition, he insisted to make up the wheel alignment and axle constructive geometry so precisely as to the condition of my cars that had been adjusted and finished taking time with several days and hours.
He had believed in that it was possible to do that while the replacement work of the business machinery, impossible at all. Consequently, I was a miserable person with hard double.
On the other hand, I will have some loneliness after he comes back to Seki City in Gifu Pref., because I would not have this kind of experience if I don't have a son. How is my heart that holds by contradiction? My father was so generous to me probably because with the same sense as I have to my son.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿