2013年6月1日土曜日

Why 40 years old car?

No electric device is involved in main control except for ignition system is the reason to have determined to continue this VW Super Beetle as one of my life partner. I feel worse if any uncontrollable parts such as ECU might exist in my car that is filled with semiconductor parts, because I have decided to maintain by myself. Keeping some black-box in the device is not my favor as I want to control all the part of it by watching by myself. It is true that no paying attention on motor combustion condition all through the year if it is hot Summer season or snowy cold Winter, on the other hand, a fully mechanical carburetor requires mixture adjustment according to the atmospheric temperature promptly to keep the motor good combustion condition.
I dare prefer an ancient fully mechanical carburetor system to latest models, because I can do it and control it well.
In addition, not a few sophisticated technologies and materials had been introduced in Super Beetle(not the most popular torsion bar suspension model) already over 40 years ago and the main constructive designs have not been changed even now. So, I determined to continue it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿