2013年6月17日月曜日

Car maintenances


 
Axle constructive element, shock absorber & suspension spring, has fabricated for E-BLE SUBARU B4 3L model yesterday, as my son wants to return this precious car because he has bored after defeating tinker. Probably, the reason why BLE keeps away him is some continuous odd smell of specific tanning leather from the beginning.
By the way, BC7 Legacy had some leather smell also similar but different one, so, replaced frontal seats into SUBARU genuine parts for BL model made of fabric cloth.

XH200 OPEL B-Vectra has a chronic disease of leakage with dark current, 2 weeks leaving without driving causes voltage drop at 12,4V meaning the capacitance should be less than 40%. Additional device, clock and GPS might be the reason for the problem, back-up and stand-by current? Shall I  remove all the additives? It needs additional charging externally in every month. As I mentioned before, a car battery has much to do with the motor combustion performance, the play is not always only for the starter motor activation.

More than 2 months absence of 11D VW Super Beetle almost disappears from my memory these days, but, some old memorial parts were found in my junk box, though old style fuse modules as they were, beautiful my good days come out from them. As I mentioned before, I was once a user of a yellow colored air-cooled VW Beetle 1200 cc model just 40 years ago. These parts would be used also as replacement parts in my 1302 Super Beetle now. I make it a rule not to use the same car as I have ever been experience, air-cooled Beetle is one of my exception.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿