2013年6月27日木曜日

Fascination!




I just come back home from KOBE to have a Legal inspection test for SXE10 TOYOTA Altezza, only 23,000km use for 9 years had no reason to be eliminated in checking line, of course, Traction Control System was killed when speedometer compatibility at 40km/h, otherwise I should have fallen into panic condition at speedometer checking step. ECU understands as if the car is loosing grips on some tire tread surface. Anyway this Altezza would be continued more 2 years interval from now. By the way, I happen to see a fascinating French lady there, the name was consulted in Web site and revealed to be Panhard L17 produced in 1964. I feel gone up into her sophisticated charm and all of her burned my rutina strongly, how come? I hope any new stories would not begin in future, though air-cooled VW Super Beetle could be restored relatively easily taking time half a year under the condition of ample parts supply, her parts would be difficult to obtain even if I would exert myself utmost for asking indispensable part to keep her in healthy condition. No effort is necessary to imagine myself to be at a loss in serious condition, no matter where it would be, on the deep mountain road or in my garage. I'm afraid that some whisper of the devil to introduce her to me and kick me down into hell. The fact that I come across with her at KOBE today, is wrong, not me.

The axle adjustments accomplishing "Zero Thrust" have been done on BC7, SXE10 and 11AD already, only XH200 OPEL requires more precise adjustment, so my works on vehicles I'm keeping now would finish soon, some acceptable circumstance is prepared for her, how come? 

Also, asked I about Remodeling application there at KOBE Land Transport Office, as I mentioned before, BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model has some modification in brake pipe line connections. ABS module is bypassed because of oil leak there. As a conclusion, it is not always necessary for BC7 under the condition that all the brake system are activated and braking power on every wheel should be enough to pass the decided value.
In case, another remodeling way it is necessary, removing all the rear driving system, rear transfer clutch and covering rear part of trans-axle, propeller shaft, differential gear box, rear drive shaft on both side and covering hub joint holes resulting 70kg body weight reduction. Because feel I far better when driven 2WD driving condition than 4WD, this remodeling should be performed in near future to enjoy a same car as an another driving train one .

It's a matter for regret to have write down here like this, worst news I have, one of my relative went away the day before yesterday, an uncle of my wife, a funeral ceremony would be performed this evening at KYOTO, we are going to participate in that from now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿