2013年6月24日月曜日

Took me 23 years

To tell the truth it took me 23 years long period of time to establish "Zero Thrust" condition in BC7 SUBARU Legacy LSi US model, but I don't shame myself at all, instead I want to prize myself that I didn't throw away this difficult work on the way for long period of time. As an outsider I am, ignorance how to do that, where should be pointed and anchored as a terminal scaling position, little understanding on physical property of rubber materials applied everywhere to accomplish compliance with mischievous character of hysteresis, viscoelasticity and displacability. But, I did after all and I feel relieved so much now. It due to the change of the circumstances into good and larger place, proceedings of understandings by myself and some improvement of my skill for scaling and adjusting. I call back some Japanese proverb, "You can do anything, you cannot do because you don't do that!".
Remembering the passed, the first generation SUBARU Legacy model has some tendency to be suffered from straight running stability the lack frontal caster angle value, and this is a innate bad habit to be overcome for later models. Anyway, I did that on BC7 Legacy, but it was not an easy task to establish "Zero Thrust". In addition, as a private opinion, extraordinary 4 wheel driving made it difficult that is not always necessary driving mechanism for ordinary drivers if we don't have any situation to drive in a severe condition such as snowy climate, muddy hill climb road condition or on the highway in heavy rain fall like cats and dogs at high speed. I prefer a 2WD automobile to 4WD if asked. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿