2011年1月13日木曜日

Weight control

Diet adjusting for body weight reduction is effective for me. It's not so difficult to make every meal as less as possible and never take dinner before falling asleep within two hours interval.
The body weight reduces day by day, sleep well, no opening eyes in the middle of the night untill fine morning and all the body actions are smooth and light. I've realized I took too much bulk in every meals at inconvenient timing for my stomach activity.
Write again, as smaller amount of food in every meal and never eat dinner in minimum 2 hours.

After two weeks interval I drove NCP10 TOYOTA Vitz 1300 RS. I could feel the desperate efforts by the designing engineers in the production maker. I could not find any disadvantages to complain in every constructions, 2NZ motor and it's computer control, Super Intelligent E-4AT transaxle, axle setting including compliances and it's transients, I think it perfect C segment automobile on earth.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿