2011年1月8日土曜日

Unpleasant action

"Don't put off the switch on newly introduced Digital Recorder!" This saying was harmful to the ears of the person who has worked enough and been exhausted in the evening immediately after coming home.
I tried to check the functions of the TV itself and asked her not to put on the remote controller unreasonably she had held it in her hand.
But she put on the switch ignoring my order not to do that, how come?
Where did the problem come from? Let's analyze the past.
She bought digital device asking to arrange my son this is against my idea, too early to do because half a year interval is left before exchanging broad casting system into digitization.
Recording is on HDD and the system is adapting extra USB drive?
Now the Digital channels are very few so changing is too early, reduction of the channel numbers are not acceptable.
Complicated wiring procedures occur because the low frequency amplifier is equipped on my sytem. And SANSUI SP-2000 speaker system is set beside the LCD.
New Digital Recorder is no welcome in my mind.
She should have educated by my son the way how to use this new device, because the criminal of function disorder is not the writer of the description, but incorrect useage.
Just saying with vigorous tone with no legitimate reason is very uncomfortable for me who worked out through all day long and come home exhausted.
As my occupation needs concentrations and requires stable emotional condition especially in case of precise operations, so unreasonable destruction of my mood is very inconvenient and does harm to the patients .
What's the best way to solve this long lasting ploblem?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿