2013年4月1日月曜日

ZOOM lens performance


Minolta MD latest ZOOM lenses have changed my chronic perception on them completely, any view angle variable lenses could not exceed fixed focal length lens in performance. Especially, relatively lower magnification zoom lenses like 35-70, 75-105 deliver higher performance in my little experiences, so practice to master those is my new challenge from now. By the way, the company Minolta does not exist now even with population component technicians, why? Error or sales strategy, natural selection? I hope the nourished technology should be remained by the successors in different company, SONY. 

Leica M9 is difficult to change my way of shooting, because I have no way to check the out focusing condition before shooting, pan focusing is no problem. Important out focusing composition should be checked before exposing. The advantage for this range finder digital body is just the excellent performance in standard lens like Summicron and Summilux designed over tens years ago.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿