2013年4月23日火曜日

At a loss?

One of my friend in neighborhood wanted me to have a set of deck chair shown in the picture, so I accepted because some suitable place was found here. The story is lasting, in addition he want me to have more, two set of Chandeliers! I feel it difficult to refuse his proposal after receiving former one, how shall I do about this from now. He is obliged to move to new another place because of the Station Development Program dictated by the Municipal Government. And he has not enough place to accept upper items, instead he does not want to throw away to a trash heartlessly. Lighting decorations are not so small ones, so adequate space is required to put and hang with looking good. I have already one set in my storage in my villa, three of them in total, selling to some used treader might be a choice, but I don't want. I'm at a loss, how shall I do?   

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿