2013年4月24日水曜日

Received lighting equipments

Chandelier decoration lighting equipments mentioned yesterday came to me as an ending of the story. So, I'm troubled where to set them effectively in my environment? Also, a rectangle shape shoes box did, but for different applications for me, as an useful tool keeping furniture beside working pit.

I have measured to put some net preventing the invasion into my garage by Tommy and Kitty, but as for my surprise, I saw a mouse running on the highest tension of the roof last night. I must consider about the method of disinfection, dirty with scattered microorganisms by them. Consultation with the Health Center might be necessary. Removing their nest and being refrain  from putting around any food might the way, so I have just asked about this problem to one of a familiar carpenter.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿