2013年3月31日日曜日

Tool maintenance






Checking up the rate of blooming of cherry blossoms at Nakayama Satsuki Hill, went I to the usual place. 70% blooming was observed, so more one or two days before full blooming, this is probably because of the altitude elevation of 200 m higher than the ground planes. Also, a Nightingale song with deep and chillin voice reflecting in the topography of the valley.

Minolta MC ROKKOR-PF 58/1,4 old lens while silver salt film period was actually used for the first time for me, on Canon EOS 7D body without any optical adjusted adapter. Fully iris opened condition never spoils the picture quality as has been rumored among Web site streets. Though this 58/1,4 lens had been acquired from YaHoo Auction at 1,000 yen as a junk, lens cleaning, helicoid grease up and modification by myself onto Canon EOS Digital mount could have given the breath to survive it in this digital age. There is no comparable factor with modern designed with fully automatic system, or better than their performance?
I have not realized the convenience and advantage of Minolta New MD ZOOM 75-100 till I actually use and adjust view angle in a SLR finder under telephoto situation use. The picture quality does not let me complain in any way. I would carry about all the time in case I would go out for picture shooting from now.  

A deserted electric hand tool by my son was repaired well, rack of lubrication and that of bit holding friction were the reason for him to do that. Fully disassembling and grease up procedure were performed including friction slip holding spring adjustment provided in face to face inside of hexagonal hole surfaces. The original performance of this tool has acquired after re-assembling. The property of the outer gear is engineering plastic, so some care must be taken not to apply too much load if I desire to continue this longer. Small but with enough torque performance without power supply wiring could develop some broad and wide applications in maintaining my automobiles and another machinery servicing with all various kind of tips as shown in the pictures.      

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿