2013年4月11日木曜日

Disassembled gear box





All the complicated works have thrown away to professionals promptly this morning, so my main garage is now unusually empty. Sitting here makes me feel some loneliness and regret that I escaped from the works that could be done myself, deserting them in need to help also disobeying my own principle that all that I can do should be done myself. My aged body condition as a geriatric would be a good way to apologize on these events.
Results of the inquiry to FLAT FOUR Kyoto branch about the parts supply after body painting of VW 1302 Super Beetle, it has cleared that all the rubber parts and moles are available without any fears. So, repainting work would proceed under relief from now.
About the spare parts of steering gear box, a wrench was so adjusted to adopt onto rock nut diameter and I have succeeded in loosening it safe. After several consideration found I a special tool to remove taper roller outer lace adjuster part, just gear box control arm locking nut was suitable for the purpose as shown in the picture. Though crisp phenomena disappears if it is loosened, that inconvenience might caused by the taper bearing defect or worm gear fitting input and output, I checked by loosening 4 of 13mm gear box bolts and input shaft was rotated with finger action. Then no friction occurs how ever tightly the in-put shaft supporting taper bearing might be closed. The conclusion is fitting between two worm gears input and output. Probably gear surfaces galling would be imagined, in the worst case, mirror finish taking a lot of trouble by myself with diamond fine files after some electric welding on the defect in the real.  This kind of measure is the first experience for me, I'll do that as a good opportunity to have an experience, because have I a good professional friends here and there, have a way to overcome this kind of hardship. Do I have some confidence to do that? Yes, I do! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿