2011年5月22日日曜日

Overworked myself

Unfavorable weather condition today prevent me from proceed next step on the servicing for VW 1302 Super Beetle.

Concentration on working for too long period of time made me nervous last night. Continuing 6 hours without taking water must have caused dehydration. So much water I took incredibly after the final test driving, Care must be taken on the bulk of task to be digested at the time and on the health condition of myself.

Most of the free time today would be spent for various maintenance on tools, devices and equipments. There are many to do for them in my laboratory room. Take care not to overwork myself today.

OPEL B-Vectra is waiting for maintenance and several replacement parts are arrived already,taking her to working place today. How about proceed to replace the special figure hose combining secondary air pump with control valve, while removing heavy battery is the most convenient opportunity for the purpose.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿