2011年5月4日水曜日

Low dropout reguletor



Deeper consideration about 3pins regulator got me out recognizing the low voltage drop type semiconductor,

7812 requires 2,5V difference at the least, otherwise the ripple remains on the output. I must refer to the output voltage after the original regulator.

LM2940CT12 National Semiconductor's element requiring bipolar 0,22 micro Farads and monopolar 47 micro Farads. Additional experiment would performed in very near future.

I feel the greatest joy when I could adjust the internal combustion engine at the ultimate performance condition by my desperate efforts, this tendency has not been changed since my childhood.

The VW AD 1600cc OHV motor is getting well at an accelerated rate these days by precise adjusting air volume adjuster.
The burning condition is discerned by the smell of exhaust gas quite accurately.

Finding out the traces of dripping at the corner of frontal window screen, I knew that the roof leak from sealed rubber exists not only at rear window portion but also frontal one.
The countermeasure on this problem must be taken.

'71 VW 1302 Super Beetle at my hand is getting accustomed to daily use recently by my DIY improved maintenance.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿