2011年5月27日金曜日

Comfort or Taste?

With all GPS Navigater I lost my way back home around Eitaku Temple, how come? In addition to the accident loosing my way, the restaurant "Sugar" was closed in spite of their periodical holiday has been set on Tuesdays?

After contact point gap resetting at 0,45mm, the condition of AD motor in VW 1302 Super Beetle recovered original performance today. I wonder is it necessary so often to calibrate this fundamental mechanical important construction? If not, what's wrong on me?
Some modifications to Full Transistor Ignition System must be seriously considered?

Which do I choose, comfort or taste on driving an automobile?
Suppose I'm obliged to choose one of two, in such a situation as to choose MB E-300 or this old VW Beetle, now I would choose Beetle without any hesitations. I prefer driving taste to driving conveniences and comforts.

We are going to have heavy rain fall tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, so I dare dropped in VW shop Shelms in Ibaragi City to obtain the service hole cap made of black plastic preventing rain water invasion into the blush portion, having been caused circuity cutting forming Oxide Film on the commutator surface. Avoiding charging deficiency, my attitude this afternoon was to the point.

Japanese noodles chain shop appeared at Nakayama in Takaraduka City along the Rout 176 old road, as imagined the taste and the interior design was the same as another restaurant with the same name. Not so good but not so bad was the impressions.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿